Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Ladies Diary Clothespins

I saw these beautiful clothespins on Splitcoaststampers HERE.  I just loved them and had recently seen this paper at the scrapbook store.  I knew I had to make some.  ESB only had the 8x8 paper pad and not the 12x12 sheet of these lovely ladies.  I knew I could make the smaller images work.

Because the ladies are much smaller than the length of a regular sized clothespin, I first mod podged a strip of decorative paper to the clothespin.  I then cut the ladies into strips and mod podged them over top.  Once the mod podge was dry, I brushed Tim Holtz Distressed Stickles Rock Candy over top. Added the pearls, flowers from Petaloo and some rhinestones and I was done.

Thanks CntrywmnStamper for the inspiration.

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Ladies Diary
Mod Podge
Tim Holtz Distressed Stickles Rock Candy
Petaloo Flowers
Strand of pearls
Rhinestones

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment