Sunday, February 1, 2015

Introducing Anthony's Paper Craft

I would like to introduce you to a new line of stamps called Anthony's Paper Craft. Anthony is a fellow teacher of mine at The Embellished Scrapbook Boutique. His stamps just came onto the market this past summer and there are currently around 45 stamps available on his website. I was able to see the cards in his gallery in person at a crop in November and let me tell you they are fantastic. As usual, pictures don't do them justice.

I had a chance to use the Black Eyed Susan stamp recently and this is what I came up with:


I just random stamped, colored with Copic markers then used glossy accents on the centers of the flowers.

Carol made a great card with Anthony's Gladiolus stamp so I'm sure you will see it posted here soon.

Please check out the great stamps at Anthony's Paper Craft.

Supplies used:

Stamps: Anthony's Paper Craft Black-eyed Susan, Sayings Set
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Oval dies
Glossy Accents

Happy Stamping!

Cheryl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment