Saturday, October 20, 2012

You "Leaf" Me Breathless

This is a cute little freebie digital stamp that I downloaded from Whimsie Doodles.  His name is Jayson.  I made the card for my boyfriend who is currently in a long term care hospital about a half hour away from home.  I thought it might cheer him up.
 
I colored Jayson with Copic markers and added a clear Spica pen to the leaves in the bag for a little sparkle.  I also cut out the leaf bag from a second image and popped it up to give the card some dimension.
The patterned paper is from an old CTMH paper pack called Harvest.  I punched some leaves from some freebie leaf punches my sister received years ago and randomly scattered them at the bottom of the card to look like a leaf pile.  I also popped up a couple of the leaves.
 
Supplies:
Spellbinders Oval Nesties
Copic Markers
Spica Pen
Leaf Punches - unknown
CTMH Harvest Paper Pack
CTMH Cardstock
Jute from Menards
 
Thanks for looking!
Carol
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment