Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Misc. Cards

I made these cards years ago as a birthday gift for a friend.  I gave her a box of various all occasion cards. Only a few of my friends would I consider giving handmade cards to as I know they would appreciate them. I get most of my inspiration from Splitcoaststampers.  They are a great resource and the members are always sharing templates and new ideas.

This card was hand cut from a template I found on Splitcoast forums.  The sprinkles are brads. The cherry is from a punch then glossy accents added for shine. The cupcake wrapper is silver paper run through a paper crimper.
Just one of the many Eiffel Tower stamps that I own.
Another one that I found a directions for on Splitcoast.  For the strawberry, after I stamped it, I colored a portion with a brown marker then added glossy accents to make it looked like it was dipped in chocolate.
A simple card with hand torn edges and the Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder.
Found a template on Splitcoast and modified it a little bit to fit on the card the way I wanted it.
Very simple thank you card using old Chatterbox paper and CTMH ribbon.

Thanks for looking!
Carol




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment