Saturday, May 26, 2012

Strawberry Cards


I found this cute digital stamp at Beccy's Place.  I just love how these cards turned out.  And, I love how you can size digital stamps to any size you want.  It makes them so much more versatile than a physical stamp (of course those have their own advantages).  The above card, I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Attached it and my colored digi to the card and added the red gingham ribbon.


On this card, I ran the card base through the Cuttlebug by putting the base in sideways so that I only embossed the top half of the card with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, attached the patterned paper from Basic Grey, added ribbon and mounted the digi using foam squares after I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the oval nesties and mounted it on red paper.


I cut an oval on the front of the card base using the same size oval as the red mat then ran the card front through the Cuttlebug with one of the 5x7 Paper Lace II embossing folders.  I then closed up the card so that I could attach the digi to card by lining it up in the oval hole.  To finish up, I tied red gingham ribbon around the card.

Supplies:
Beccy's Place strawberries digi
Spellbinder Oval Nesties
Cuttlebug folders: swiss dots, paper lace II
Copic markers
Red gingham ribbon
Basic Grey paper

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Linked to:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment