Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Christmas cards

This year I made some Christmas cards to give as a gift to my in-laws on Thanksgiving. I am sorry these photos are so dark. I trusted my husband, the "expert" photo taker, to take the pictures since he says he always does a better job than I do. I did not know he did not bother to to use a flash for these pictures. He will usually take a couple pictures, one with the flash and one without. I guess he didn't think that was important for my pictures.  Grrr!

When I saw this card on Thinking Inking, I knew I wanted to CASE it. I am trying to use up old paper in my stash so I found a pack of SU! Ski Slope that I bought a couple years ago and never opened. I love the little rusty jingle bells that Debbie used on her card but I didn't have any plus I wanted a card that was easy to mail.


Supplies used:

Stamps: PTI In the Meadow and Background Basics Twinkle
Ink: CTMH chocolate, PTI Vintage Touch Chamomille
Paper: SU! Ski Slope
Other: The Essential Glue pad, glitter, red grosgrain ribbon

This is another card that I CASEd. I saw this card on Simply Stamped and knew I wanted to make it. I thought it needed more color so I just added the little cardinals in the tree.


Supplies used:

Stamps: PTI In the Meadow
Inks: CTMH chocolate, topiary
Other: PTI In the Meadow dies, diamond dust

This last card is my own creation. I wanted to use PTI's Nativity Silhouettes and decided to use the same layout as I did for the first card.


Supplies used:

Stamps: PTI Nativity Silhouettes
Paper: SU! Ski Slope
Inks: CTMH chocolate, holiday red, buttercup
Other: The Essential Glue pad, glitter, CTMH cranberry grosgrain ribbon, PTI Nativitiy Silhouettes dies

Happy Stamping!
Cheryl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment